As the city gears up for the return of the Dubai Food Festival, treat yourself to a variety of delicious dishes at Souk Al Marfa, the waterfront souk and marketplace at Dubai Islands, for AED 10 when you visit between 2 pm and 12 am, from 21 April to 7 May.
Get immersed in different cultures at Souk Al Marfa as you try out a selection of cuisines including Indian, Thai, Chinese, and Korean. Enjoy an array of street food options from your favorite vendors including Bee Bee Seafood Restaurant, Marfa Biryani, Meokja, and many more.
Bee Bee Seafood Restaurant
- Opt for a refreshing Mini Mango Salad with red onion strips that add a crunchy, tangy, and slightly nutty taste to this dish
Bee Bee Seafood Restaurant is located at Thai Souq.
- Don’t miss out on the Marfa Chicken Dum Biryani served with an inviting drink of hibiscus with honey rose
Marfa Biryani is located next to Entrance 2.
- Treat your tastebuds to Korean Fried Rice topped with a perfect sunny-side-up fried egg and roasted seaweed
Meokja is located at Thai Souq.
Mong Mee See Suk
- Indulge in a Chinese Cruller or YouTiao served with a cup of freshly brewed coffee
Mong Mee See Suk is located at Thai Souq.
Bait Al Zain
- Enjoy the Chicken Mandi/Kunafa, made with a special blend of spices.
Bait Al Zain is located next to Entrance 6.
- Delight in burgers, dosas and juices all for AED 10 from this dining destination that specialises in authentic South Indian cuisine
Dosa Express is located in the Street Food Corner.
Toujours Bonheur Café
- Get your morning or mid-day fix with a croissant and coffee from this cosy Mediterranean café
Toujours Bonheur Café is located next to Entrance 1.