Enjoy Waterfront Shopping in Dubai Creek
Among the top activities to do in Dubai Creek is to be exploring the souks. Some of Dubai’s traditional marketplaces on each side of Dubai Creek were formerly some of the city’s most vital commercial centers. Souk Al Marfa on Dubai islands is a waterfront retail hotspot with a new abra and ferry station built in collaboration with Nakheel and Dubai’s Road Transport Authority (RTA). It’s a terrific place to get gifts for the entire family while on vacation.
In August 2021, the first phase of the trade destination with 400 retailers opened to the public. The indoor marketplace features 70 air-conditioned store pavilions with Wi-Fi access and 3,200 parking spaces. Souk Al Marfa combines local and foreign companies in the form of micro kiosks, retail outlets, showrooms, and street eateries. The trading hub features a variety of retail establishments, including fashion, electronics, home items, health and beauty, toys and presents, and building supplies. It is one of the city’s newest waterfront stores that extend for 1.9 kilometers along the coastline of Dubai islands, just in front of a spectacular waterfront town of four man-made islands. It was constructed by Nakheel Malls and DP World, the world’s leading provider of sophisticated end-to-end logistics for supply chains.
When completed, it will be the largest wholesale souk and waterfront shopping center and a major attraction in the UAE, with up to 7,000 shops.
A BUSY MODERN MARKET BASED ON DUBAI’S OLDEST TRADITIONS
Many businesses and waterfront stops have already opened at Souq Al Marfa, and they offer fantastic deals. Lamps, cosmetics, fragrances, skincare products, home goods, toys, building supplies, and many more items are available. The following are some of the new businesses: Shines Korean, Thread and Button, Zil Altaif Garments, Blink, Koichi, Darwani, Moonlight, Marhaptin, Love Grace, Game Station, Health Beauty, Shines Korean, Thread and Button, Zil Altaif Garments Stylishly Simple.
The various restaurants and cafés scattered throughout the market serve the most delectable cuisine and beverages. The most popular restaurants and eateries include Taksim Gate, Icy Blast Coffee, The Tea Factory, Amazing Panda, Little House Cafe, Fresh Blends Cafe, Scoop of Happiness, Orya, Fardos, Pioneer, OTS Cafe, El Halawi, Swadeshi, Krua Thai, Ceylon Tea.
A TRUE ARABIAN PARADISE FOR TRADERS
Souk Al Marfa offers inexpensive expansion options to merchants across the nation, with the ability to export and import straight to its serene and scenic waterfront stores and big storage pavilions for massive stock. It also guarantees a diversified, large-scale shopping experience to its clients.
The wholesale platform also provides warehouse and office space to help sustain the wholesale and retail industries in Dubai.
To facilitate the foundation of a business, Souk Al Marfa offers a single-window system with little paperwork. There are business-friendly programs for traders such as 100% foreign ownership, quick repatriation of cash and earnings to the business’s home country, and no need for local sponsors.
A BUSINESS AND TRADE HUB LIKE NEVER BEFORE!
This centralized one-stop shop will allow all traders to easily access sites inside the Emirate of Dubai as well as markets such as the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), Yemen, the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), and Iraq. Dubai is a major re-exporting hub, supplying areas and nations such as the Gulf Cooperation Council, Africa, Iraq, and Yemen. Souk Al Marfa provides a one-of-a-kind opportunity to reach over ten sites in order to avail a varied range of goods and services, encourage inbound investment, and develop trade with neighboring countries.
TRANSPORT & ACCESSIBILITY
- Visitors can also make use of the souk’s free shuttle service. Take a bus from any of the hotels, including the Ibis Styles Dubai Airport, Hyatt Regency Dubai, Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers, Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre, and others, to go to the market.
- Because Souk Al Marfa is adjacent to Deira Wharfage, Mina Al Hamriya, and Mina Rashid, the market’s accessibility to the ports is enhanced. Furthermore, the market allows dealers to send items directly from their businesses.
- This is a large wholesale market in Dubai that is strategically positioned near ports to allow for simple and quick delivery of products. The Dubai islands market is located north of Dubai.
- Apart from the ports, Souk Al Marfa is also close to Dubai Airport, Sharjah, and the northern emirates.
- Dubai’s traffic and transportation officials have developed a special bus route called SM1 for Souk tourists. Every 60 minutes, a bus operates from the Gold Souk bus station to the Souk Marfa, passing along Al Khaleej Street. You may also make use of Dubai cab services.
Souk Al Marfa Deira features everything from antiquities to daily necessities at great pricing. Companies should consider Souq Al Marfa in the Dubai islands as an excellent development destination. It offers a quick return and profit on investment, as well as total foreign ownership without any regional endorsement and the least amount of paperwork required through a single-window approach.